Thursday, January 28, 2010

Which Way Do I Go?

Proverbs 16

1. I want to know Actual Reality v. 2, 25
a. Can I be tricked?
- We can have blind spots
- We can justify our sins
b. Can I believe the Truth?
- God knows me (Weighed in the balances) v. 2
- God gave us one way to Heaven v. 25

2. I want to be Above Reproach v. 7
a. I will focus on pleasing the Lord
b. I will be at peace with my enemies (Not adding fuel for their fire)

3. I want to be All set to Resign v. 9
a. My plans are good
b. God's plans are better (Resign my plan for His and I grow and God gets the glory)

4. I want to Accept Responsibility v. 17
a. I must choose to depart from evil
b. I must be on the defense against evil

5. I want to Age Righteously v. 31 (Found in the way of Righteousness)
a. Am I living a righteous life right now?
b. Will I continue to live a righteous life?
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers