Thursday, January 21, 2010

Specific Individuals We Are Ministering To: Part #1

The first group I'd like to focus on is those visiting our ministry. They are not really a part of the ministry but are checking things out. They may have been around for a long time, but they really are not plugged in to the group. Because individuals are important the question is, "How do we minister to this group of people?"

I have a few thoughts that I'd love to discuss with you. I think we need to identify their spiritual condition. How can we find out where they are spiritually? Our goals are to see individuals saved, sanctified, and serving. How can we find out if these visitors to our ministry are saved? How can we help move them into their sanctification process? I think you can see how easy it is to put these goals on paper, but it is a much different story when you try to make these goals a reality. I would love to hear any ideas you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers