Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Busy Week

I am so excited to have the opportunity to serve the Lord! He has given me a full week of opportunities to begin the month of February. I have been wanting to raise some money for the supplies and the shipping of those supplies to Haiti. God has opened the door for us to use Tire Kingdom for a Car Wash. I hope people from our church will take advantage and come out and help. The need is great and every little bit will help.

I also have the service Superbowl Sunday night. I am curious to see what God is going to do. I'll post again next week to share how God has worked this week. I am also looking forward to Friday Night of Worship. These have been such a blessing each time we do them. God is great and greatly to be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers