Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Well I'm three for three so far in the New Years Resolution department. I thought I was going to fail to keep my resolutions on January 1 (How pathetic would that have been). I barely got it done on day 1 I finished it up at 11:15 PM. Let me make it public so that I'll have some people keeping me accountable. Each day I want to run and read. This is by no means the first time I've ever made these resolutions so we shall see what this year holds. I should confess that I'm not as worried about the reading part. Tomorrow I'm going to get up and run before work so I'm praying that Max will cooperate tonight. Please feel free to check with me tomorrow to see if I actually did get up and run.

How about you? Any resolutions for you this year? Feel free to post them and we will keep each other accountable. I know I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers