Thursday, January 21, 2010

T-Shirt Idea

I was thinking about getting a t-shirt design together and using the proceeds to send some financial aid to those ministering in Haiti as well as to help fund our Missions Trip there this summer. We could sell these t-shirts at schools, churches, work, or wherever else you might think possible. People might say, "How is that little bit going to make a difference?" It has to start somewhere and I think this is a pretty good place to start. I also believe that any little bit helps, and something is better than nothing. It's time to stop talking about the problem and actually do something about it.

My rough ideas is to have something like "Providing Help For Haiti" on the front. On the back have something like a cross in the center and all around the cross have money, water bottles, Meals ready to eat, Bibles, bricks, hammers, and other tools. This is just the way I see it, but I need some help once again because I am by no means a designer. Anyone else have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers