Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Praising God for His Faithfulness

Mr 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

I've preached it over 1,000 times, but I still can't believe when God comes through. My God is an awesome, amazing, and loving Heavenly Father. He wants to show Himself strong on our behalf.

The past two years I have asked God for some things that to men were considered impossible. I stand back amazed at what God can do. He has laid specific goals on my heart and I have watched Him take control of the situation and answer my prayer, but even go above and beyond. I want to praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for His faithfulness to me even as I have failed him in many ways. Thank you God for your never ending provisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers