Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clarifying the Win (Sanctification)

One word that sounds really good for us to say is "Sanctification." How many of us really know what it means to be sanctified. When I say one of the ways we are succeeding in the ministry is if people are growing in their sanctification it sounds really good. What is sanctification? It is a separation from sin. We live in a sin cursed world and we deal with sin every day of our lives. Sanctification is necessary if we are to live our lives for Christ.

My question is, "How can I know if someone is being sanctified?" The only way I can think of is finding a way to communicate with each other how God is working in our lives. What is the best way to communicate with each other? (Have lunch together, e-mail, call, write a letter, blog, etc...) What way would be most effective for you? I believe it is important to be as transparent as possible with our Christian growth. Because of my honesty I may be a help to someone who is struggling in the same area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers