Thursday, January 14, 2010

Monday - Wednesday Revival Outlines

Monday Night:
Last Days Living
Matthew 3
I. It must be different (Stood out)
a. His dress
b. His diet
c. His demeanor (Passion = crying out in the wilderness)
2. It must be dedicated (Make the paths straight)
a. It is time
b. It is tough
3. It must be direct (Our message)
a. Pharisees were serpents
b. Pharisees needed the Savior
4. It could be diminished
a. Jailed for his message
b. Just became a martyr
~He must increase, but I must decrease!

Tuesday Night:
Life's Great Trading Tip
Matthew 6:19-24
1. There are two methods v. 19-20
a. Treasures stored on earth
- Can be ripped off
- Can be ruined
b. Treasures stored in Heaven
-Where my treasure is there will my heart be also
- My interests cannot be divided
2. There are two mindsets v. 22-23
a. Generous = single mindedness which brings light
b. Greedy = evil which brings great darkness
3. There are two masters v. 24
a. Have money serve you not you serve the money
b. My goal needs to be to serve God

Wednesday Night:
Having a Form but Denying the Power
2 Timothy 3:1-5
1. Description of mere form
a. Actions v. 2-3
b. Attitudes v. 4
c. Affections v. 2-4
2. Desires of mere form I John 2:15-17
a. Love of the world
b. Hear the world I John 4:6
c. Fear of the world I John 4:17,18
d. Talk like the world I John 4:5

Here they are in case you missed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers