Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thinking about small group Bible studies

I have had several people say that they would be interested in getting together in small groups for Bible study. This has brought several questions to my mind, and I'd like some input on the best way to go about it. I want the Bible studies to be beneficial and enjoyable for all that attend. Here are a few of my questions...

1. What type of groups do we want?
- Divide men and women?
- Combined men and women?
- Offer both?
2. Who will lead the groups?
3. Where will the groups meet?
4. When should the groups meet?
5. How many groups should we have?
6. How many people should be in each group?
7. What topics should we study?

These are just some things that are going around in my brain these days. I'd love to hear what you think or how you have seen it done before. Of course, I have a few ideas of my own, but I am looking forward to seeing what God does in each of our lives through these small groups.

1 comment:

  1. Well, first off, how many people are there in total, what are their daily schedules, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Followers