Thursday, December 31, 2009

Clarifying the Win (Salvation)

I think seeing the lost come to know Christ is a great goal for every believer and ministry to set. When I say, "One of the purposes of the Program is to win others to the Lord" all of us would put that as the #1 priority. Here is the question, "How many people came to know Christ in 2009 as a result of the ministry of the Program?" I know we pass out tracts with water bottles and things like that, but with what individuals did I take an opportunity to share the Gospel? It is my #1 priority but it's really not, and that needs to change!

The time for talk is over, and it is time to step out of our comfort zones and start making a difference in the lives of individuals. Who will you begin praying for so that they will come to know Christ. What can we do as a group to see more souls saved? Jesus said the fields are white unto harvest, but the laborers are few. I'm ready to get to work, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers